Creating Your Own LifestyleFrom productivity, habit hacking, the 80/20 Rule, and creating businesses, these people illustrate the concepts very clearly and inspiringly.
- Tim Ferriss, The 4-Hour Workweek, fourhourworkweek.com/blog
- Chris Guillebeau, The Art of Nonconformity, chrisguillebeau.com
- MJ DeMarco, The Millionaire Fastlane, thefastlaneforum.com
- Ramit Sethi, iwillteachyoutoberich.com, hackthesystem.com
- Charles Duhigg, The Power of Habit
Attaining Financial Freedom and IndependenceFinancial freedom is building enough income for yourself so you can have the choice to not work and still have your daily expenses covered. It also includes being able to buy anything you like, anytime you want. It just so happens that attaining financial freedom is not all about saving pennies or winning the lottery but also about adopting a certain kind of mentality.
- Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad
- Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich
- T. Harv Eker, Secrets of the Millionaire Mind
Creating Your Own Internet BusinessThe key to achieving the kind of lifestyle you want relies on your ability to create value for others and scaling that value to many people. If you create the best, valuable content and/or services for people, but no one is there to take advantage of it, you have not done a very good job at promoting or scaling your business. Creating a lasting, successful, and profitable business requires you creating lot's of value for as many people as you can.
- Pat Flynn, Let Go, smartpassiveincome.com
- Neil Patel, quicksprout.com
- Yaro Starak, entrepreneurs-journey.com
- Spencer Haws, nichepursuits.com
- Christine Clayfield, From Newbie to Millionaire
- Mike Michalowicz, The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur
- Josh Kaufman, The Personal MBA
- Michael E. Gerber, The E-Myth Revisited
- John DeVries, Building a Niche Site Empire, empireflippers.com
- Jason Fried, Rework
- Glen Allsopp, viperchill.com
- Daniel H. Pink, To Sell Is Human
Inspirational, Motivational, and Life-Changing
These provide insights into life that you may not have noticed before. James Altucher has lost and made millions from scratch multiple times, while Anthony Robbins focuses on determining what makes the difference of quality in the lives of people. For example, he answers the question: how can 2 brothers, born to a jail-ridden, drug-abusive, alcoholic, lead 2 separate lives, one with a nice, successful family and job, while the other follows the same path as his father and ends up in jail? This is a list of inspirational people and bloggers who talk about personal development.